Feb 17, 2009

Pillsbury Golden Butter Cake :) ~~ 150th post

Hey everybody...I know I have been pretty lazy while moving up from my 100th to 150th post...but still don't want to miss the special moment...well, which place cud be more better than here for conveying my  heartful thanx to my dearest friend gays for her wonderful support in my blog when I busy moving from one state to another...n ...hmm...of course when i was lazying around...trust me, friends sure brighten up ur life and make u do things much better...incidentally, my 150th post has fallen around the most special day for all those who are in love around the world....yeah...itz VALENTINE'S DAY....I baked a cake for hubby dear and also prepared some yummy dishes for him...being a homamaker, that was the least i cud do... Thou the cake was made for him, it was me who gobbled up the cake in no time...the cake was sooooo gud, and had never turned out to be so scrumptious...ok guys time for the recipe...well, before that a quick stop to wish....."HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"...



Ingredients:
  • Pillsbury Moist Supreme premium cake mix (Golden butter flavour) - 1 (itz less than a dollar, so plz grab one and start baking a cake rite now)
  • Water - 1 cup
  • Softened Butter - 1/3 cup
  • Eggs - 3

Preparation:

Preheat the oevn to 350Degree F. Grease the baking pan with butter or non-stick spray. Well, I used butter. Blend cake mix, water, softened butter and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Whisk the mix for atleast 5 mins such that he mix becomes real fluffy. pour the mix on to the baking pan. Top the mix with some broken nuts. Bake the cake in oven at 350 for 40 mins. Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready. Allow the cake to cool for 15 mins and then remove it from the pan.

Your special valentine's day cake is ready to be served.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!.

    Come soon in full form and keep rocking here..
    Missing u a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nutty pound cake looks spongy and yummmm!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

You May also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape