Feb 16, 2009

Jevarisi Payasam (Sago Payasam)

Ingredients needed :
  • Jevarisi (sago) - 1/2 cup
  • Milk - 1/4 ltr.
  • Sugar - little
  • Elachi powder - 1/4 tsp.
  • Ghee - 2 tsp.
  • Water - 1 1/2 -cup
  • Cashews , Raisins - 5 to 10 (Opt.)
Method : 

Boil Milk and keep it ready. In a pressure pan , add the 1 tsp . ghee + jevarisi and fry well for few mins. Then add water and pressure cook it till three whistle.
Once the cooker is opened add milk  + sugar and in a medium flame , cook it for few more mins. and garnish with Cashews and raisins fried in 1 tsp. ghee.
    Simple and easy jevarisi payasam is ready.

    1 comments:

    1. Hi Anonymous, Let me try nt to sound rude here. Is there a set rule tat such things r juz for txting n nt to be used elsewhere. I don't think so. Itz my way of expressing things. As far as u understand wat I write, y shud u even worry abt hw i write it. The reason for blogging as for me, is to express my interests and share 'em with friends. Purpose solved !!! So no worries on hw I write it :) ...Anyways, thanks so much for letting me know ur thoughts...You sounding so much of a perfect person, I would have been glad had u dropped the msg with ur name than hiding behind an "Anonymous" cover :) Have a nice day !!!

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

    You May also Like:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape